Community Resources

Hennepin County Human Services and Public Health Dept.
Group Residential Housing (GRH)
300 S 6th St, Government Center, Minneapolis, MN, 55487-0999
(612) 348-4111

Ramsey County Health and Human Services
Group Residential Housing (GRH)
160 Kellogg Blvd E, St. Paul, MN, 55101-1494
(651) 266-4444

Alcoholics Anonymous Intergroup – AA Meetings Minneapolis
Corporate Office
Address: 7204 W 27th St #113, Minneapolis, MN 55426
Phone:(952) 922-0880
Hours: Open today · 9AM–4:30PM

Alcoholics Anonymous – St. Paul
Alcoholism Treatment Program
Address: 1161 Sherburne Ave, St Paul, MN 55104
Phone:(651) 645-4005

Narcotics Anonymous Minnesota
(877) 767-7676

Alcoholics Anonymous:
4055 Regent Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN 55422
(763) 537-5801

Alcoholics Anonymous Intergroup
7204 W 27th St #113, St Louis Park, MN 55426
(952) 922-0880

Alcoholics Anonymous
7550 Bass Lake Rd, Minneapolis, MN 55428
(763) 537-7151

Health Care Assistance
Health care assistance can provide coverage for health care expenses.
(612) 596-1300, or
(844) 803-8466

Hennepin County Outpatient Mental Health Clinics
(612) 596-9438

Walk-in Counseling Center
2421 Chicago Ave. South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 870-0565

Resources for Men
Twin Cities Men’s Center
(612) 822-5892

Community Resource Links

Hennepin County Social Services Front Door  (612) 348-4111
Individuals can access Hennepin County Social Services by speaking with a social worker.

Hennepin County Office of Multicultural Services
Speaking 32 languages, this office connects immigrants and refugees to resources and services offered by the county and our community partners.
(612) 348-2193
1201 East Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55407

Hennepin County Adult Protection
A vulnerable adult is any person, 18 or older, who receives services from a licensed health care facility or home care or personal care assistance provider in Minnesota, or who requires assistance to provide for his or her own care. This person also is unable or unlikely to report maltreatment because of a physical or mental limitation.

A vulnerable adult is a victim of maltreatment when she or he is subjected to abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation.

For general questions about Hennepin County’s Adult Protection Services
(612) 543-9912

The Dignity Center
(612) 435-1315
425 Groveland Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55403

Domestic Violence Services for Women

Domestic Abuse Service Center (DASC)
(612) 348-5073
A-Level A0650 Lower Level, Hennepin County Government Center
300 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55487
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

The Domestic Abuse Service Center (DASC) is a one-stop center that provides victims of domestic violence with ready access to services. These services are provided in a safe and convenient location.

Domestic Abuse Project
DAP First Call
(612) 874 7063 | 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday
Offers Domestic Violence and Anger Management services

The Father Project
The FATHER Project is a program designed for low-income, primarily non-custodial fathers to assist them in supporting their children financially and emotionally. There are locations in Minneapolis (main office), Park Rapids, Rochester, St. Cloud and St. Paul Campus.
2700 E Lake St # 1100, Minneapolis, MN 55406
(612) 724-3539

Crisis Resources

Crisis Hotline Minnesota – Talk to someone now –‎
Get free help now: Text CONNECT to 741741.

Minnesota | Suicide Prevention Resource Center
1(800) 273-8255

Bridge for Youth
1111 West 22nd Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55405
(612) 377-8800 (24 hour hotline)
Email Address:
Web Address:

Additional resources for victims of domestic abuse

24-Hour Metro Crisis Line
(612) 379-6363

24-Hour Domestic Violence Line for Counseling and Shelter
(866) 223-1111

(612) 348-5073 A-Level
A0650 Lower Level,
Hennepin County Government Center
300 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55487
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.